Our commitment to your well-being
In accordance with the regulations and guidelines put forth the CDC and the Florida Department of Health, we have implemented the following health and safety guidelines. Please take a moment to review prior to your spa service.
Sunday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
You may schedule your spa appointments any time by emailing [email protected] or conveniently calling during operational hours at 850.424.4482 to accommodate your preference. Reservations are encouraged. A credit card is necessary to hold a reservation.
Amenities are available with social distancing guidelines.
Health & Sanitization Request
- Hand washing - Spa service professionals and guests will be asked to wash their hands prior to the spa treatment.
- Temperature checks - We will be taking private temperature checks upon arrival.
Personal Protection Equipment
Spa service professionals and guests are required to wear masks for the duration of the spa experience, with the exception of select mask optional zones.
KEEP IN MIND
You will be asked brief medical questions upon reservations and in the treatment room with your therapist prior to your treatment. Please indicate any medical conditions or disabilities that may be affected by your treatment, such as high blood pressure, allergies, heart ailments or pregnancy.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your treatment to check-in and to be escorted to the treatment area. Guests will be able to change into a robe and sandals inside the treatment room.
- We will be taking private temperature checks upon arrival.
- We kindly request guests wear a mask and wash or sanitize hands upon entering the spa facility.
- Guests will be able to use amenities for one hour before and after the spa reservation.
- Salon reservations do not have access to the spa amenities.
Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables to the spa. The Salamander Spa does not assume any liability for the loss of personal items.
Cell Phones and Cameras
To offer an atmosphere of tranquility, cell phone use is not permitted in the spa.
Treatment prices do not include gratuities. For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added to all services.
We kindly ask that you provide 24 hours’ notice for appointment changes or cancellations. No shows or cancellations made within 24 hours are subject to 100% charge with the exception of illness. To cancel your appointment, please call 850.424.4482.
Give the Gift of Luxury
A Salamander Spa Gift Card. Having options is the greatest luxury. Our card is welcome throughout the resort and can be used toward your guest room/suite, or to treat yourself at our spa, restaurants, bars, retail boutiques, and more.
State of Florida Department, Massage Establishment License #MM35835