As an amendment to our existing pet policy, dogs are permitted in guestrooms but are not allowed in public spaces. Only dogs of resort guests are welcomed at this time.
We know your dog is part of the family and we look forward to welcoming them as our guests. Select rooms and all suites of the hotel are designated as dog friendly. Guests traveling with their dog(s) must contact the resort to specify in advance and sign our P.A.W. Agreement prior to arrival for placement and confirmation of your accommodations.
With our pet-friendly accommodations, you may enjoy views of the Gulf of Mexico, Henderson State Park, our lushly landscaped pools or courtyard porte cochère and piazza. For your stay each guest room will be prepared with bedding for your dog, water and food bowls, and waste bags for your walks.
Keep In Mind
- House-trained dogs weighing 85 pounds or less are welcome as our guest with a non-refundable fee of $150 per room.
- We welcome a limit of two dogs per room.
- Dog-free zones include the Salamander Spa, restaurants and bar, pools and beach.
- Upon request our Concierge will provide local pet pampering options in town.
- Guests staying in the Hotel or at The Lofts must contact reservations in advance to confirm availability of a dog friendly accommodation.